English and Media Studies teacher needed
A teacher of English and Media Studies is required ASAP at an oversubscribed mixed school in Croydon.
This is a good opportunity for an outstanding candidate to join an already successful English and Media department and help further develop the subject in the new school.
The school has a good academic record as well as considerable expertise in English and Media Studies. They also have a flourishing programme of extra curricular activities and it is through this diverse range of opportunities that students are able to leave the school as well rounded, considerate and confident young adults.
The right candidate should have:
- Excellent subject knowledge of English and Media Studies
- Ability to plan interesting and relevant lessons and be able to explain the learning objectives clearly
- Experience teaching English or Media Studies up to GCSE level
- Good classroom management skills
- Interest in taking responsibility for an extra curricular activity
In return, the school offers the right candidate:
- A supportive atmosphere
- Great surroundings
- Excellent student behaviour
- Long-term employment
- Fast career progression
- Minimal need for classroom supervision
- The chance to work as part of a close, supportive team
- The benefits of outstanding leadership
- The pleasure of working with students with great attainment and lots of enthusiasm
Why not seize the opportunity and apply right now?
Don’t worry about being diverted away from this advert during registration – once you’re done, we’ll automatically take you right back.
TeachWebis committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to this post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
we have a new and improved, faster application process to help get you out teaching in your desired role as soon as possible.
teachweb Ltd is both an employment agency and employment business