Committed RE teacher required for secondary school in Merton
Due to a planned medical absence the following vacancy exists - an improving school in South London is looking to appoint an RE teacher.
The school consists of a young, hardworking staff who pride themselves on the steady improvements that the school has made in recent years.
Recently coming out of special measures, subscription to the school is increasing and it is the general expectation that the GCSE results will also improve.
If you have an interest in developing innovative teaching, have positive and successful teaching and learning ideas and are keen to be incorporated within the existing team, this school rewards these attributes with progression up the payscale.
To apply for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or UK equivalent
- At least one years' experience teaching RE
- Innovative and interactive approach to teaching RE
- Ability to quickly adapt to a new environment
- Excellent communication skills with pupils, staff and parents
At teachweb we have a new and improved, faster application process to help get you out teaching in your desired role as soon as possible.
teachweb Ltd is both an employment agency and employment business